Saturday, July 30, 2011

DREAM ROLES!

I long to play many many parts....everyday I add more and more parts to the list of roles I would like to play. The list is actually quite ridiculous and kind of embarassing...so the entire list is not needed...rather I will list my top 1o DREAM ROLES!!
10.Jimmy Smith-Throughoully Modern Millie
Smart, young attractive paper-clip salesman
Sings-What Do I Need With Love
9. Robert Martin-The Drowsy Chaperone
Young attractive groom of show girl Janet van De Graff
Sings-Cold Feet, Accident Waiting to Happen
8. Freddy Eynsford Hill-My Fair Lady
In love with Eliza Doolittle
Sings- On the Street Where You Live
7. Lumiere-Beauty and the Beast
Fancy french candlestick
Sings-Be Our Guest
6. Will Parker
Young, in love with Ado Annie
Sings-Kansas City, All or Nothin
5. Prince Eric-The Little Mermaid
Young captain, in love with Ariel
Sings-Her Voice, One Step Closer...
4.Prince, Baker, or Jack-Into the Woods
3.Tony-West Side Story
Unfaithfull co-founder of the Jets. In love with Maria
Sings-Maria, Somethings Coming..
2. Link Larkin-Hairspray
Elvis-like male star of the Corny Collins show. In love with Tracy.
Sings-It Takes Two, Without Love..
1. Seymour Krelborn-Little Shop of Horrors
Nerdy, clutzy. In love with Audrey. Discovers Audrey II (Man eating plant)
Sings- Grow for Me, Suddenly Seymour...

These are only 10 (or 12) of the 1,000,000 parts I want to play..Just in case you wanted to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment