Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Parks and Perks

Time to start blogging again.
Lucky Stiff is going tremendously. It is a super tough show and way out of my comfort zone, but such a great challenge.
I am living in an apartment with my friend Trent in Ogden and it couldn't be better. Trent and I are almost the same person, so we get along really, really well.
I have two new loves in my life. One would be Parks and Recreation. I watched the first 4 seasons in about two weeks so I could catch up with the premier of season 5. It is one of the most brilliant televison shows I have ever encountered. Every character is brilliant and the show only gets better.
The second of the two would be Perks of Being a Wallflower. I am not quite finished with the book yet, but it is the best book I have ever read. Honestly.
I love my friends so much. Every single one of them. I love that I get to see them everyday. There are some friends that I wish I got to see more. Like Lauren, and Matt, and Jake. But I do have my great friends at school that I get to spend endless amounts of time.
I am extremely busy at school and always have something to do. I really like all of my classes at school. Even my english class isn't bad. History and Literature of theatre is an ass kicker, but it'll be good! I am singing some great songs in Acting for Musical Theatre and I can already feel myself improving. I also get to do the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet with Katie in Acting II which I am very excting for!!
Well, peace. I will blog more.
Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment