Saturday, March 31, 2012

GOOD WEEK

I am loving where I am at right now. Had a fantastic week at school and with the run of "The Cradle Will Rock" which closes tonight. I have had SUCH a blast working on this show and I don't even think I realize how much I am gonna miss doing this show, BUT I am excited to move on to my next endeavour, Xanadu. Anywho, I just wanted to rant about how happy I am right now, as many times as I have said it, I think I am really find out who I really am. I am starting to make friends and meet more people that I just absolutely click with and people who are going to be very important in my life. I really feel, up at Weber, that I am a part of something great and HUGE and that for just a little bit I get to go to class/rehearsal/show and just think about that, and just think about where I am and what I am doing instead of stressing about where I am going for just a few seconds. It really is just a great, good-sized, fantastic program that I can constantly feel myself grow in and I would reccomend it to anybody. Even though these next few weeks are gonna be HELL with Juries(auditions for scholarships, audition only classes, and program admittance), audtions for the fall shows (Charm(play) and Lucky Stiff(Musical)), finals, Xanadu rehearsal, moving back home, and finding a job. Its gonna be HELL. But I think I seek out Hell, I like to place myself in stressful situations. I should stop that. But hey, I'm a theatre major.
Anywho, I really don't post a lot of my true, deep feelings because...frankly nobody wants to read that, so just for the record, there ARE other things that go on in my life besides the shows that I am in...but its all too... uninteresting to post. SO there ya go. Basically I need to hang out with my old pals, namely Jenna and Britny and Matt and my good pal Lauren. That's about all.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment