Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Never Really Done...

My first year of College is officially DONE!! There are a few things I have learned in my time so far at Weber State: 
1)DON'T take HIST 1500 (pre-historic history) and DON'T take it from Moffett. 
2)DON'T proctrastinate on analysis
3)DON'T do shows outside of school. Practicum hours are a bitch.
4)STUDY!
5)Pay attention in class
6)Go to class
7)Be positive and happy and you will be positive and happy.
All this, and other things I have learned here at the Weeb. I couldn't be more excited to embark on another exciting year in the Theatre Dept. at WSU. I really love it there/here. 
Next fall Weber is doing "Charm" by Kathleen Cahill (play) and "Lucky Stiff" (musical) I have been lucky enough to be called back for BOTH shows. I am currently tunnel visioned and preparing for "Charm" right now. Those call backs are in just 2 short hours. I am trying to prepare to speak in Italian, which isn't easy when you don't speak Italian. But it has been kind of fun, and funny. "Lucky Stiff" callbacks are tomorrow and I will stress about those tomorrow. Hah! 
I really just want to be cast in one of the shows. I don't really care particularly which one, it depends on the moment lately. I just really want to be cast! 
ANYWAY, I just needed a "study break" I will further my preparation at this time.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment