Wednesday, September 7, 2011

...College...Life...and BEYOND...

Well, two weeks ago I started college. The first week I was sick, I was ornery, and I hated it. Week two: a little better, still not loving it. Week three as of Wednesday (today) I am still just getting through. A few college pros and cons.
PROS-
1.I really have zero homework
2.I have some really fun classes
CONS-
1.I have to go to school
2.It is keeping me from doing other things that I really want to do
3.It is just a lot of stress for no reason

Well I have been exploring my options. I just wish I really knew what my options were. I have narrowed it down two three.
1.Stay in school, plow through it. Get my degree.
2.Audition for AMDA, get my certification or degree...if I got a big enough scholarship.
3.Audition for Cruise Lines and maybe perform on a cruise ship next fall. Exciting right? Yes.

But alas, I do not know what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment