Friday, September 23, 2011

Time to catch up

1. At this very moment in time there is a cooking show being filmed in my kitchen. Ya. That's right. AAT (Associated Actors and Technicians), a club from Weber is using our kitchen to compete in a cooking competition....pretty exciting. AND I just got kicked out of my own living room. What!?
2. I have had a fantastic week. FANTASTIC....enough said ;)
3. I sound like a broken record...but I LOVE what I do. And I LOVE being reminded that I AM in the right place and that I am actually good and what I do.  Sally Deitlein specifically tells me how delightful I am to watch on stage. At school I am asked to read a lot. And I have also been chosen as Dance Captain for My Fair Lady at Hale Centre Theatre. I just feel totally and completely in my skin right now. I am EXACTLY who I want to be. I feel like I have so many options and so many doors to choose from right now in my life and every single one of them has something good waiting behind it.

I have finally grown up. I feel so completely grown up. I am more comfortable on my own (Although I still miss my Mom and Dad daily....even though I see them still quite frequently :)) But I feel very independant and I LOVE that. I am making smart choices. Being smart with money. And everything in life just feel SO good right now.

I am currently taking donations for the "Tanner Needs to Go To New York to Audition for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular So He Needs Money" Foundation. SO if anyone at all would like to donate....I am more than willing to accept to help this wonderful cause......only joking.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment